Friday, May 13, 2016

MacWorld 2010


**** For reasons I've long forgot, I started this blog post in early 2010 and then never finished it.  Since it's been over 6 years I can no longer remember the specific details.  I do recall it being a lot less crowed than MacWorld 2007 when Rob and I attended.  I did get a lot of good training around integrating OS X with Active Directory.***


After 2 months, I finally got around to posting my MacWorld 2010 experiences. Let's get the obvious question out of the way, why would I attend a MacWorld without Apple? Well part of it was curiosity. After attending the massive MacWorld 2007 when the iPhone was first introduced, I wondered how it would compare with the first Apple-less trade show.

Another more important reason was that I wanted to take advantage of all the Apple training that was provided by the MacIT Conference package. I'm dealing with more Mac related issues at work and I felt this was a great opportunity to take some classes (many that were taught by the actual authors of my official Apple certified courseware).

My adventure started by having LeVar Burton sit across from me as we waited for our flight at Burbank airport. I saw him first at security and was surprised to see he was actually on my flight. It wasn't until later that I found out he was also attending MacWorld and would be part of the David Pogue keynote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home