Sunday, November 06, 2005

Haunting Grounds

Well, Gary forgot what day we were meeting at his house for the annual (and last) Hallowed Haunting Grounds visit, so unfortunately he and the family could not make it. Also Kruddler was in Anaheim visiting BlizzCon, which looked very cool, perhaps next year I can make that as well and perhaps stay a day at the park. It ended up being just Rob, Rika, myself and 2 of Rika's friends, but it was fun nonetheless. Rob did get a nice Italian dinner from Gary though! Here's the link to where you can see the pictures from the event. I pulled a Dave and left the flash on. For the final year they had a real cool brochure which described all the "horrific" scenes. Rob and I are going to try to do something similar but at a much smaller scale at my house next Halloween.

http://users.adelphia.net/~marcos.gonzalez/Haunting_grounds/Haunting_grounds.html

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home