Friday, August 04, 2006

A day on the job


Well, this is me on the job today.

No, this is not typical of what I do at work, only on those rare occasions when something other than my normal shift comes up. So what is it I'm doing that I have internet access and am in my own cloths and not the work uniform, you may ask?

Today, I am a driver for the college band! And today they happen to be at Capitol Records in Hollywood for a recording session! Which is why I am in the break area above the studio they are recording in! The best part is that I have a connection and am able to go online! I can even play WoW if I wanted to! Which I actually did log onto before this blog, but only to see if anyone I know was online right now, which no one was. :(

After this, I may wander to the nearest fast food and get something to eat for lunch. The band doesn't go back till around 1-ish, so I have plenty of time to wander around Hollywood, surf the net, play a game, work on photoshop, or just about anything I can think of for the remainder of my time here at Capitol Records.

BTW, did anyone know that you are not allowed to take pictures without thier permission here? Unless you are on a public street that is. But once on property, you have to actually ask a Capitol Records person, whomever that may be. Too bad I didn't bring a real camera! I'd go outside on Hollywood and Vine and take a pic then post it! You'll have to settle for the breakroom!

Krudd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home