Thursday, December 29, 2022

HSC 1995 Video

During my unfruitful search for the original KPT Bryce 1.0 software, I came across this video from 1995 that features Kai Krause at his home (at the time) in Santa Barbara as well as the HSC headquarters located in nearby Carpinteria, CA.

I was fortunate enough to visit the building after the company was renamed to MetaCreations but I never got past the front lobby (I was on a sales call from my previous company and spent about an hour there chatting with one of the employees).

Unfortunately, the video is all in German and the closed captioning feature did a horrible job so that even Google Translate couldn't make a lot of sense of what was being said.  Linguistic issues aside, it was nice to hear Kai speak his native tongue and to learn how to say Krause with the proper German pronunciation.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home