Tuesday, January 15, 2008

MacWorld 2008


Well, the keynote is over and we can go back to normal life again. I don't want to be a downer, but I think this is one of those odd years where nothing really stood out or was unexpected.

The new MacBook Air is really cool, but expected. The Apple TV upgrades were to be expected and finally they did it right. Software updates were expected and cool. The only thing that had me the most excited were the iPhone and iTunes updates, which if you think about it, is kinda sad. That was what had me the most excited?!

I'm not totally knocking this MacWorld, but everything were things some friends and I were talking about last summer while I was on my tour. I do like the Air, but it's not a wow, I gotta have that now item for me. I'd like one, but I'm not going to get one, or at least not anytime in the next couple of years.

If there is any item I would get soon, it would be the Apple TV, but I still don't foresee getting one too soon. I might get one this year, but it'll be more like next year I think.

I think new and jaw dropping stuff will be coming out soon, but I think this year will be pretty much upgrading and such. I'm still looking forward to the new case for the Pro though! Hopefully that won't be pushed back for the 2009 MacWorld! On a good note, Stevie did say it's only the first 2 weeks of the year, we have 50 to go! I think he has something up his sleeve for this year!

5 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

Wow, Krudd was quick on the trigger and busted out with the first MacWorld roundup blog!

Regarding your disappointment, you still need to watch the actual keynote and absorb all those Steve RDF rays. I bet you'll change your tune afterwards. :)

1:53 PM  
Blogger Marcos said...

Also what's up with charging us iPod Touch users $20 for software that is available for free elsewhere? All complains aside, I'll probably still get it :(

1:55 PM  
Blogger kruddler said...

Heh, no, I won't be falling for the RDF this time! I can't afford to buy the Air right now!

Yeah, and about the $20 for the software, there were a lot of posts booing that lil bit o' info right off the bat. Steverino should know better than to charge every little thing by now. For shame!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Man Krudd, you are quick! I just finished watching the keynote and have read a few user comments. I'll have to post my thoughts on all the announcements sometime this week.

In the mean time, put your order in for the Air Krudd! Sell the Pro! Who needs optical drives? ;)

11:17 PM  
Blogger kyle d cole said...

I want all of the things Steve talked about! ALL! How have you been, dudes?

[kyle]

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home