Saturday, December 29, 2007

No Country for Old Men

I finally scheduled some time yesterday to see this film before it left the theaters and I have to agree with everyone who told me to watch it- it's fantastic. Kudos to the Coen Brothers for bringing back the bob. ;)

Obviously I can't write about what I thought of the ending without spoiling it, but I can see why Mark considered it flawed. When the credits started rolling I thought to myself "what?" Rika and I talked about it afterwards, correcting each other on plot points and other crucial events in the film. IMDB also has a great FAQ on this film which helped to answer a lot of my questions.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to watching this movie again on DVD. If you enjoyed this movie, then I would definitely recommend Blood Simple (1984), the Coen Brother's first film.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

The bob is back baby!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home