Saturday, May 09, 2009

Don't Bet on Duke

Rob beat me to the post, as I did hear about the rumors earlier this week but I didn't want to say anything until it was official (despite this short comment), but apparently it's true.

This picture was reported taken yesterday, right before they saw a screening of the latest Star Trek movie. If you are wondering why they shut down after all these years, here is a good explanation.

Probably the funniest thing to come out of all this is this receipt dated 8/13/2001 from a faithful fan that put down a 10 dollar deposit at GameStop. I wonder if he gets his money back now?

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Great info in the links. Love the sun faded receipt, I also have kept receipts for other things from the '90s.

I hope someday someone can write an accurate book about what really happened during those 12 years. One of my teachers from Gnomon showed us concept art he worked on a few years back so they were doing something.

3:02 PM  
Blogger kruddler said...

It's a dark day indeed: the world needs Duke!

On another note, did anyone from my dam call you about us coming over for the b-day? If not, we are :-)

And Heya, Rob! You gotta blog on what you're up to and say hi to Rikachu for me!

Lastly, Marcos, my six wants to do a western/hillbilly theme for the Halloween party. Giving you a headstart on your beard and longjohns prep!

9:03 AM  
Blogger kruddler said...

Darn spell correction on my iPhone! Fam, not dam, sis not six... I love my iPhone!

Speaking of which, my contract is almost up. I like the new iPhone rumors, but not the new idevice tablet rumor about it being a possible Verizon device. I can't pay for 2 carriers! I want the pad/tablet, but not if I have to get a second carrier! One rumor that I hope is completely false!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home