Wednesday, March 02, 2005

New iPod photo


iPod in Technicolor.

If it wasn't for Rob telling me he bought a 2nd generation iPod mini, I never would have noticed that Apple updated many of the models recently. It turns out that although Apple left my 20GB iPod untouched, they created a 30GB iPod photo for only $50 more. Would I have purchased this model had it been out when I bought the regular 20GB iPod? Absolutely. I always thought the 40GB iPod photo was way overpriced but the new 30GB is much more affordable and is perfect for showing off pictures of the baby. As in the words of Rob's classmate, "I feel like a tool!". Oh well, I guess I have to continue to play Solitare in monochrome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Mark you are creating way too many blogs- I can't keep up! Well the least I can do is make comments for now.

I would think since Apple left your 20 GB model alone for this latest refresh, that you wouldn't have buyer's remorse. But I guess you're like how I used to be, for only $50 more...

Not trying to rub it in but Cnet.com seems to share your opinion:

"The bottom line:The iPod Photo is a beautiful device with a new and affordable price. The 30GB version is a particularly good value at only $50 more than the audio-only 20GB version."

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home