Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Cars Trailer

I realized that Apple's QuickTime website recently posted the official trailer for Pixar's Cars. I have to admit that after viewing the teaser trailer a while back, I was a little less than enthusiastic about it (mainly due to the character designs) and was wondering if Pixar was finally due for a "flop". Glad to say that after today, I'm now looking forward to it. Oh the eye candy! I still think the story is of primary importance but at least they recaptured my interest. Check out the HD sizes.

This should also remind audiences what great art design and animation is supposed to look like as opposed to this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

I agree with your evaluation Rob. The graphics were simply breathtaking, especially the outdoor scenes. Pixar pushes the envelope yet again!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home