Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hello and stuff...

Hello, all! First, thanks for the invite to the cafe! Where's me cup o' joe?

Second: Now that the new mactell mini is out, how long do you think it will be for the new mactell towers to debut? My thoughts are for this summer at MacExpo NY, or sooner. Yes, I know there is no big official Apple presence over there anymore, but this is a new age with the biggest news for Apple this year! Come on, I can't be the only one still pumped up and in disbelief over using Intel chips, am I?!

That being said, I'm still trying to save up for a last sec Florida trip with the Penn cousins, and also save for my MacBook Pro. Obviously, I'll not be going and buying this year. It's one or the other, and I can't really see buying the Pro at this particular time due to insufficient funds. Boooooo!

Lastly, I had a chance to work at the stockholders meeting coming up, but since it was a shorter shift, I was unable to get scheduled for that event. On the other hand, I may get to go on an upcoming tour if things work out well at work. There are also internal changes happening at the Magic Kingdom which may affect everyone at the park. It may not, but who knows atm? I'm guessing all the reorg-ing will not really hit me at all, but I've been wrong before. For an off season, this has been a very busy time at the park. I even saw long ( as in DL long ) lines at DPA!

Well, I've rattled about not much stuff, so I'm outta here!

~Krudd

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Well congratulations to the Saint Cafe family Krud! Don't hesitate to write about anything when the thoughts come to you. My problem is that I wait forever for my "mega-blog" ideas, I should just write them as they come.

3:23 AM  
Blogger Marcos said...

I feel the same way Rob. I have so many blog ideas that never get written because I'm trying to come up with the super blog too. Best just to put it down.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home