Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hannah's Birthday

The girl's and I had a blast yesterday at Hannah's 7th Birthday party, held yesterday at Vallejo manor. There was lot's for the kids to do, which included face painting, goofy's bounce house, Hawaiian dance and musical lessons, plus a wonderful Polynesian dance display. The kruddler captured everything on video but I posted some pictures at my website. I used iWeb to create the website, but I'm not sure why every apostrophe resulted in the weird €Â™ symbol. I have to look into that later.

I also got to see Kruddler's new 17" Mac Book Pro. Ahh such a sweet system! He even demoed Boot Camp for me as well as gave me a peek at his new Hitatchi HDTV.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Great pics Mark, wish we could've been there but I promised Rika something else that day. Good day for a party though, weather was perfect.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home