Sunday, September 24, 2006

MacWorld 2007

I was flipping through my old MacWorld magazine that Rob brought back and noticed that registration for the 2007 MacWorld Conference & Expo began on Sept 18th. Sure enough I checked and all the pricing and registration information we were all looking for has been added to the website.

After looking at the packages, I think the Users Conference package for $215 is the best deal. Not only do we get to see the famous Steve Jobs keynote but we also get to attend a Users Conference session package of our choosing. I would be most interested in the "Create" or "Inspire" package.

Take a look at the website and let me know if you guys still want to go together. I think this could be a very fun trip. Who knows, we might even be able to meet the infamous Roz Ho!

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

I'm down to go! I'm assuming that the keynote will be on Tuesday, January 9th? I couldn't find any official mentioning of the date, including the speaker which of course has historically been Steve Jobs.

I would like to take an Aperture class which means I might have to bump up to the Digital Photography Day package at $295.

How many days are you thinking of going? 1 or 2? I would like to fly there if possible also. If I get to meet Roz it'll all be worth it.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Marcos said...

I think we have to wait until Apple gives their official notice that Steve is going to give the keynote. Traditionally it's been on a Tuesday.

However this presents a small problem since the User package takes place on Wednesday and Thursday. With us flying in on Monday, it's making for a long trip, at least 3-4 days.

I agree with flying. Non-stop flights are about $129 right now to SFO from LAX. SouthWest has a $49 one way deal but it only takes you to San Jose which is another hour drive to San Francisco. I rather pay the extra $30 and go straight to SFO.

9:32 PM  
Blogger kruddler said...

I'm down for the straight to San Fran. And I also don't mind the 4 day vacation :) I'll try to get the package this month. And if you guys take the same flight, let me know and I'll give you money for my tix also, if that's ok with you.

krudd

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home