Sunday, September 02, 2007

Cinematic Bioshock Ad

Last night while watching a re-run of SNL, I noticed a commercial for Bioshock. Since I watch little network television these days, I was wondering if it was common for gaming commercials to air on primetime- seems quite unusual for me.

Anyways, you can view the commercial on EyeballNYC's site here and read a small article on the development of it here. It seems like as time goes on, the visual difference between software rendered 3D cinematics and in-game, real-time play is diminishing.

Well, enjoy. I know that for Mark, there is no such thing as too much Mr. Bubbles and Little Sister media coverage! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

There can never be enough Mr. Bubbles... keep it coming!

10:36 PM  
Blogger kruddler said...

If I can't find Mr. Bubbles by the 24th, he's gonna have to wait! Halo 3 comes out the 25th and I'll be in line on the 24th for the midnight sale! It's already paid off, legendary edition! Gonna pull an alnighter as I took a vacation day for the 25th! Woot!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home