Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yellowstone



Yellowstone is huuuuuuuuuuuge! And did we even make a dent in seeing the sights? We barely got in the park and only made it as far as Old Faithful!

We stopped a lot seeing a whole bunch of bubbling pools, geysers, bison and elk along the way that there was just no way and no time for anything else. We did do a lot of hiking, but my mom and dad could only do half of it with Cynthia and I taking a lot of pictures and video for them where they couldn't go.

And when I say a lot of pictures, I mean I personally took 276 shots and Cynthia took over 100 that I know of!

Well, hopefully we'll get to see a lot more tomorrow, but if it's anything like what today was, we'll have to plan a lot more visits unless we take a full week of only Yellowstone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home