Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Star Trek


I saw Star Trek yesterday after work and wow I need to see it again! Nicely done J.J.!

Okay, so I took longer than I thought I would getting back to this blog and Rob has already posted no spoilers!

I'll just say, good story/plot, good casting, good music, good acting and good effects! Good?! It was awesome!

There was one scene that I can remember that didn't really need to be in it, or at least didn't need to see as much as was revealed in it, but other than that one scene, definitely worth buying when it comes out on blue ray. And definitely worth seeing again while it's still in the theatres! Go see it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

I wanted to ask if you guys saw the movie yet. No spoilers! :) I loved the trailers.

It won't be released until later this month in Japan so I'm hoping I can make some time to see it then.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Marcos said...

BTW, I did catch the movie. Great new take on the original Star Trek series!

Krudd, what scene were you talking about that didn't need to be there? Just curious...

9:01 AM  
Blogger kruddler said...

Kirk and the green girl, followed by Uhura disrobing was not really necessary.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home