Thursday, April 08, 2010

iPhone OS 4

First my once mighty Power Mac G5 became obsolete with the inability to run Snow Leopard and now my first generation iPod touch is going to go down the same path but not being able to run iPhone OS 4. Oh well its had a good run, and it still runs most apps just great (although its pokey with Plants vs Zombies when faced with a massive zombie attack).

Hopefull I can get a next gen iPhone that is optimized for the next OS 4.0 for work purposes. Someone has to test Exchange 2010 compatibility!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Don't feel too bad. I just bought an iPhone 3G earlier this year but no multi-tasking for me! ;)

Did you have time to watch the OS 4 media event? I'll finish watching it on the train tomorrow.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Marcos said...

Took me about a week but I finally finished watching the media event. I like folders and multitasking, not sure about iAd.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home