Saturday, April 03, 2010

iPad Mania

Today Steve Jobs hereby proclaims, is iPad Launch Day (well at least in the Americas). As with any new Apple product the vultures are already out in full force trying to make a fast buck on eBay. The four "high demand" iPad related domain names for $4999 cracks me up. IPAD3G4U.com??? Really?

You can also supposedly buy an actually iPad for way above the retail price in case you didn't pre-order and don't want to wait in any lines. It's nice they are making things so convenient for us!

Here's a video of people waiting very early this morning at the Los Angeles Grove. Kinda reminds me when I was waiting in line for Paranormal Activity (although I didn't exactly spend the night).

***EDIT*** - Had to replace the old picture with a more appropriate one that captures the mood!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

The pic is classic. I'll like to see an iPad when I visit in a couple of weeks. Still U.S. only, right?

7:33 PM  
Blogger Marcos said...

Yeah for some reason I thought Canada had it too, but I guess someone crossed the border and bought one since they lived so close to the US. I spoke with some guys today at work that said the local Apple store has plenty on display.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home