Tuesday, June 08, 2010

WWDC 2010

I just finished watching the WWDC 2010 keynote. As I was following the real-time blogs I knew Steve Jobs experienced technical difficulties during the iPhone 4 demo. The cause ended up being all the active wifi devices being used in the Moscone Center but it didn't stop a heckler from shouting "use Verizon!".

Of course this was edited out during the official broadcast but you can still watch the banned clip here. Better catch it before its gone!

For the record, I so want the new iPhone! FaceTime anyone?

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Heh, I just finished watching the keynote tonight. I didn't notice the edit so I'll have to rewatch it. Pretty sneaky Apple!

It was entertaining to see Steve lecture the audience to turn off their Wi-Fi. It looks like some people still ignored him though- funny stuff!

Yeah the iPhone 4 looks slick. I wouldn't mind an upgrade, especially considering my 3G can't handle Plants vs Zombies. (I use my iPod Touch.) I would like to see the "Retina display" in person too.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Marcos said...

I forgot to mention that the CEO guy that played air guitar won the Roz Ho awkward presentation award.

3:08 PM  
Blogger kruddler said...

AT&T also sent an email during the event and said it wasn't them this time! I heard MacBreak Weekly and they brought that up, pretty funny!

David is pressuring me to upgrade! And Cynthia drained my original iPhone's battery, so now she wants an upgrade!

Also on MacBreak was Andy Inhatko who said the retina display was the best screen on any phone he's ever seen. He was in awe. However, the group did say their awe over facetime diminished at the end when they could only do wifi with it.

I still want one, but do I really need to upgrade so quickly?!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home