Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Motorola DVR Arrives

Just as promised, Adelphia installed my very first DVR today. It's the Motorola BMC9012 with the Moxi interface. It is good looking, intutive to use and full featured (supports native HDTV). I've only used it for about an hour but I don't know how I ever watched TV without it. I even removed my VCR that I never got to work right when it came to taping shows. Apparently the BMC9012 has a Media Center big brother which includes a DVD/CD player but both systems are essentially PC's (they even have USB ports). I don't know why Apple hasn't got into this game yet but I'm still hoping something like this gets introduced on April 1st. I'm only renting the DVR so I'm still open to an even better product from my favorite computer company.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

You might be disappointed if this rumor from Think Secret is true then. :(

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home