Monday, June 05, 2006

MacBook Pro Hands On

I finally got to get a live demo of the new MacBook Pro, not from an Apple store but rather from the Kruddler.

It's a beautiful design, sleek and polished. The feature that impressed me and the Kruddler most was not the wide 17" display or the new Intel Core Duo processors but rather the MagSafe connector. You guys really have to try this! It magnetically grabs the connector with a surprisingly firm grip. To release it you can pull from any angle. I thought I was going to break the connector but Kruddler assured me that it was safe.

1 Comments:

Blogger kruddler said...

Yes, it's true! The most single awe inspiring feature has to be the magnetic power supply! While I still should blog my own Pro, I just wanted to re-itterate the best feature! Way to go! I was most impressed with that than anything else when I first opened the box! So much so, that I played with that more than exploring the Pro itself! Woohoo!!!!

Krudd

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home