Saturday, July 08, 2006

Episode 1 - Final Review

I did end up finishing Half Life 2: Episode 1 the other week. It's a terrific game and there's quite a few excellent reviews of it online so I won't bore you with more blogs about it. I do recommend you watch the entire credits after finishing the game so you can see the teaser for Episode 2.

It looks like Valve updated the game to make a specific level easier. I'm playing the game again but this time with the commentary turned on, so when I get to this level I suppose it will be a little less challenging, but to be honest I don't remember what section they are talking about...

Half-Life 2: Episode One Update Released
July 7, 2006, 1:00 pm · Jason Ruymen

Updates to Half-Life 2: Episode One have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. Based on the statistics gathered from people playing through Episode One, we're making a small balance change to the elevator battle before you head back up to City 17. The specific changes are as follows:

Half-Life 2: Episode One

  • Added some more health for players to pick up

  • Added more cinderblocks and barrels for physics ammunition

  • Added some extra shotgun shells at start of the fight

  • Slightly reduced the number of zombies attacking the player

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home