Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Gears of War

Every great console usually has a killer app which makes it a must have for its fans. With the SNES it was Super Mario World, PlayStation had the Final Fantasy series, the original Xbox had Halo and now the Xbox 360 has Gears of War. Apparently it just got released today to rave reviews. GOW is a third person shooter from Epic Games that uses their new awesome looking Unreal Engine 3 technology.

I hope the Kruddler gets this soon so I can play it at his house without me having to invest in another console...

1 Comments:

Blogger kruddler said...

Hmm, lugging around my 360 and an HDTV... come one, there's no way you can play this on an NTSC monitor! Not after what I've seen!

Also, I turned on the filter on the game and let Matthew see the game, play it, and ugh, wouldn't you know the filter doesn't do a thing! Now he'll be sad if he doesn't get to see/play it anymore. "They told me they fixed! It's not my fault!"

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home