Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Famous Cousins

Ever since I was little, I took delight in telling everybody I knew that my cousins were in one of the most successful movies of all time, E.T. Of course I told Annel but she never seen the part where Gary and both twins are visible so I popped in the DVD and paused it at just the right moment for her. After watching it she wanted to know where Marcitos was.

Although I couldn't find the exact location (Mark told me it was in Northridge), I did find a Google map for where the main house is in Tujunga.

2 Comments:

Blogger kruddler said...

I ended up on the cutting room floor.
That's all I got to say about that. So now if we wanted to do the 6 degrees of separation with Kevin Beacon, we'd be pretty close since we worked for Steven Spielberg!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

All I have to say is that Gary dresses awfully nice just for school.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home