Saturday, January 26, 2008

WDW


Well, here I am, on a minivacstion that my good freinds from work planned for my birthday. I was originally going to do a short trip to Las Vegas, but they found a deal that couldn't be passed up!

It's been a great trip so far and I have a favorite new attraction from all the Disney parks I've been to: Expedition Everest! I also did enjoy Test Track a lot, Mission:Space which was just one of the best as well, and of course, Tower of Terror! They were all great rides, but something just stood out in overall experience with Everest.

Dinner has also been a great time. All the restaurants to go to and the whole feel and atmosphere of each place is just one of the better highlights one can have in WDW. It had been so long since my first trip to Orlando that I didn't remember what a great place WDW truly is!

I'm not however going to give a comment a out face characters. It's just not fair or nice to the cast members! DLR rocks! Oops, that's making a comment, isn't it? :-)

When I get back home, should be Tuesday, I'll make a second post of the trip with a couple of highlight pics, which may include the elusive Yeti from the Himalayas!

Back soon to write that one up, see ya till then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home