Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Really?


Well, I stumbled on this little tidbit while checking my mail after I logged into my account with AT&T Yahoo.

My first thought at seeing the headline was, "really? I mean, really?!"

My thought after the article is, "really?" oO" I'm trying to take in what they want to accomplish, but if they are looking for abnormal behavior, that's almost all they are going to find in mmo's! And if they wanna see a pattern or whatever in mmo shooters and such, what else is there to do but shoot the enemy?!

And if a game like COD4 gets on their list to study, wow. I admit that I haven't played the online part, but I'm guessing there is a side versus the "allied/goodguys" side. If that's the case, how do you study and investigate something like that? I mean, if you are gunning for the good guys, do you get investigated? And what if no one wants to play that side anymore because of that? Doesn't that mean the end of versus mode? Game over!

I'm of course being somewhat sarcastic with this, but hey, what's a blog for? ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

Thanks for submitting the blog today Krudd! Now I don't have to do one to keep our streak going.

Where is Dave in all of this? Just taking advantage of all the new content without contributing again? :)

8:06 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Your image here was almost as cryptic as this one! I know that you mentioned COD4 in the post but it didn't even look like a game screenshot to me! :)

9:19 PM  
Blogger kruddler said...

At least we know the screenshot was from the game engine. :)

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home