Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lunar Eclipse




It was an eventful hour I just spent with my nephew on the roof, the rest of the family on the sidewalk huddling together because it is cold and breezy.

I won't bore you with any details other than Matthew was excited to witness this lunar eclipse, partly because we were the only two on the roof. :) I'm glad to see he was excited and liked spending time with me up there, both of us very much interested in this type of event and smiling the whole time as we talked about the universe.

We of course had our small humorous moments making dumb jokes, but hey, that's what guys do! That's what boys do, and I like being a kid with him!

Anyway, these are some of the highlight pics I was able to get with my meager camera. It's served me well, I must say. I also did a few video shots intermittently of the shadow growing and growing until there was only shadow on the moon. Very cool!

The best part of all this was being with Matthew though. And also knowing the rest of the family was just below us on the corner. Neat. Really neat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

Cool pics cuz! Next one due 2010!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home