Friday, October 03, 2008

BD-Live

The other week Sony provided a firmware update for my Blu-ray player that added BD-Live functionality. Coupled with a 1GB USB flash drive, I would technically have a Profile 2.0 player.

Normally I would jump all over this however I was a bit gun shy on upgrading since Sony mysteriously pulled the update off its website a day later. A few days later it reappeared without any explaination, so I'll be upgrading tonight. Gotta test that new Iron Man BD-Live feature that caused so many issues the first day the title was available...

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Brad Peebler mentioned in a recent modcast
that modo is featured for 10 minutes of the special features of Iron Man for the making of the Mark I suit. I would usually ask to come over to watch it but I can`t do that anymore!

5:27 AM  
Blogger kruddler said...

It's good to see you posting comments though, Rob!

I need to try it out also as I just bought Iron Man myself.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home