Monday, December 08, 2008

GoW2


Well, it's been awhile since my last blog, and as Marcos stated in the previous post, we missed all of last month!

I wanted to finish the game before posting anything about GoW2, but I suppose something would have been better than nothing. In any case, here it is, the short version.

Wow.

We're already used to seeing the awesome visuals, stunning sound and compelling story from the first game, but this sequel is not just taking it a notch up, it is leaping way ahead and leaving GoW in the dust!

The graphics have been slightly improved and you can definitely see some truly amazing things not just with texture, but dust and fog and such are incredible! And they truly did an awesome job with the lighting! Simply amazing!

As before, great job on the sound effects and music, helping tremendously with the mood of the story and scenes. My one complaint as with the first though is not really about the sound itself, but the language. Yeah, rated R for sure! Other than that, great sound and music!

Last and definitely not least, far from it actually, was the storyline! I thought the original was a great story, but this one...! You really get a sense of being more involved in the plot line as well as getting personal with the characters! The storyline is superb! Probably the best reason to get this game! It is like being the main characters in a movie!

I don't want to spoil anything specifically, so That's all I'm gonna write about this game. And no, I did not spend all night till I finished the game! I wanted to savor every moment as the story unfolded! Now if Marcos would get it and get back on Live for a co-op...

I realize it's not much of a review without specifics, but you really need to play this game!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

Krudd, I'm definitely getting GoW2, but have to wait for Christmas since Annel wants to give it to me as a present. On a side note I just finished GoW yesterday. Yeah I know we did that 24 hour marathon but it was so fast I missed half the experience! This time I took my sweet time and enjoyed all the eye candy.

I found out that Amazon is selling a 13 month Xbox Live card for $38.99 so I'll be getting that as well. Time for some meat cube co-op!!!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home