Monday, June 04, 2007

It's coming!

So the official date as of now is June 29th! I'm hoping that I will get an email or call from AT&T about when I am able to purchase/pick up my new iPhone! However, if I don't get any info on it by the end of this week, I'm calling them!

On another note, I will be back in town Thur/Fri, but back on the road Mon or Tues, so not home for very long. I do have to work for our event still while here, as the official opening is June 11th, but I should have one or two days off before the 11th.

I'm pretty sure I'll be doing family dinner on one of those days, but I'm hoping Marcos get's his new HDTV so I can invite myself over and bring my 360! :) Congrats on the purchase, cuz!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

Cool beans on the iPhone! I didn't realize you were that serious on getting one. It's definately a kruddler toy!

That would be great if you can bring the Xbox 360 over as I don't think I can get one myself until the sting of the HDTV purchase blows over. I would love to see GoW in 1080p glory. I'll have to check on when its coming...

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home