Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Orange Box

I just finished Half Life Episode 2 last night. I ended up buying the PC version of The Orange Box since Circuit City had it for such a cheap price. Terrific game, albeit somewhat short (I guess this is a given considering it wasn't intended to be a full game). What really grabbed me was the ending. I won't spoil it in case you haven't finished it but Valve has really mastered the art of storytelling in modern PC games. What also was nice was that they included the Xbox 360 style of achievements. Rob was telling me yesterday he wants to complete all of them but I was warning him that based on this article (GameSpot review) I read it will be quite the task. There are 333 grubs to kill!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Oh those grubs! 333? I think I can do it, or at least try to. At first I felt the same guilt squishing them as I did when harvesting a Little Sister, but now that I know Valve encourages us to destroy them with impunity, I'm up for it.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home