Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Always Bet on Duke

Hold the phone, Duke Nukem Forever is back! Well 3D Realms hasn't announced an official release date or anything but they have released an official teaser trailer. Looks like the graphics have been updated since the last 2001 E3 video. Hopefully they get this finished soon so Rob can check it off his 'games to play before he dies' list. The high res versions can be found here.

Again, leave it up to the internet community to post the funny comments...

Looks like Duke's been juicing. First Roger Clemens, and now this. Where
have all the role models gone?

Isn't this technicially a sign of the apocalypse?

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Ahh, you beat me to the story! I first read about it on ARS Technica. This certainly caught most long time gamers off guard. And we were just talking about it last month too.

I still remember when Dave first told us about Duke Nukem 3D and we laughed because we envisioned the original side scroller. Who knew what a great single player and MP game it would become.

To me, the graphics in DNF look equivalent to Doom 3, but this is perfectly fine as all I expect is the same fun factor and interactivity as DN3D.

Mark and I discussed this article yesterday, but just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet, it's a good read.

3:13 PM  
Blogger kruddler said...

That's a great article!

So, I'll also not be holding my breath, but am glad the Duke is still swinging away! :)

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home