Friday, May 09, 2008

More lightsabers, please


Now I wasn't actively searching for anything Star Wars, so when I wanted to check headlines on Yahoo!, yes, Yahoo!, I had to check out this video! Not the best, though they were both excellent and among the best I've seen, but still, I can always watch more lightsaber action. Gotta love the sabers! And geekiness aside, I'll give them credit for having the guts to do it where they did it! Now I wanna see the whole video if I can find it! They were really good :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

That's pretty funny. That has to be rotoscoped but someone did a great job with it!

My coworker participated in the LA Jedi class in West Los Angeles last week and said it was pretty fun and a good way to exercise. If you decide to go, Rika and I will cheer you on.

1:02 PM  
Blogger kruddler said...

Uh, I'm not so sure about the class, but that is kinda funny that it's spreading so much now. I read about the NY one last year and didn't realize it had expanded that much.

Maybe you and Darth Rika should join? oO"

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home