Friday, June 13, 2008

Not Very Happening

I saw The Happening today. Just like what my previous post predicted, the trailer was better than the actual movie. Much better. I won't spoil any of it in case you want to see it but don't say I didn't warn you. This blog pretty sums up my feelings about M. Night. Come back!

The one positive I can give it is that it features the creepiest doll I've ever seen in a movie, unfortunately it's only shown on camera for just a few seconds. First Disney, then Warner, now it's a matter of time before Fox drops the director. I guess there's always Sony...

3 Comments:

Blogger kruddler said...

I've read and heard the same comments as yours. Did M take a lesson from the Lucas handbook?

10:05 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Thanks for saving me the time of watching it Mark. After your review I read the synopsis on Wiki to satisfy my curiosity.

On a related note, don't waste your time watching Right At Your Door or the Mist. Both were horrible! I should have know better on those...

1:11 PM  
Blogger Marcos said...

BTW, the creepy doll has nothing to do with the movie's plot. It appears Night just threw it out there for kicks.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home