Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another year passes

Well, another year has come and is just about gone. As I have such an extremely bad memory, I'm trying hard to think of any big techie/gadget breakthroughs that made me go wow. Somebody help me out here. I can't think of anything.

I can come up with something that isn't a wow factor for me, but more if a why did Apple wait so long and get beat to the punch. The new pc's with touch screen capabilities. However, like I said it wasn't a wow factor as it was just expected since the iPhone came out last year. It's a cool thing, but again, just expected on this road of technology. In any case, MacBook Touch is my prediction for the upcoming MacWorld.

And while I'm on the subject, next gen iPhone with more memory, new desktop Mac also with compatible touch monitors and maybe a surprise item Jobs had been keeping under his hat!

I may have to edit this post later I'm the month!

Games seem to be slowing down just a tad as I don't know what else I'd on the horizon other than Killzone 2 for the PS3 and Resident Evil 5 which is multiplatform I think. Oh! Lest I forget on the of gaming side: Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3! All these titles are must buys!

I'm at work on my iPhone blogging this, so no pics and fluff! And I'll have to edit for changes most likely, either to add or subtract or both.

Oops! Forgot that Jobs most likely isn't going to do keynote or even be there at MacWorld! And that this is also most likely Apple's last Expo. Sad way to end an era of exciting new technologies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home