Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Left 4 Dead


Wow wow wow!

Ever feel like you wanted to be in a zombie movie? But I'm not talking traditional slow undead creatures. I mean fast running on your heals breaking through wall climbing fences all over your face incredibly fast paced heart racing paranoia inducing I'm not gonna make it outta here zombies! This is Left 4 Dead!

I personally never watched 28 Weeks Later (the sequel to 28 Days Later), where in the trailer they show "zombies" running as fast as you so you can't stop for a break or else you die zombies. I know the story actually is not a zombie movie but a virus infected population that resembles what a zombie might be, but they are not the undead. Thus they run fast and have the ability to catch you easily. That's how these "zombies" move. I won't ruin the story and spill the beans on what happened. I also haven't finished it. :)

The downside, it's obviously rated R, or if you wish, M in the gaming industry. It's like an R movie. Language, violence, gore, you know, the typical horror/gore movie game.

It does a great job at making you feel exhausted! Talk about the chase! There are many cases where you think, "ok, I'm safe walking slowly through this alley, just gotta make it to that buildi- wait, what's that to my left down the other alley? Maybe if I shine this flashlight down there I can see it better, I'm far enough away to run... oh no!!! It looked up, run oh man there's a ton of them now, run faster aaaaaahhhh they're coming from the other streets and from the buildings now!!!"

When you get to a safe zone, you start thinking you don't really want to leave and go back out there. Where there is one, there are many. That's the only tip I'll give you!

I got it on the 360, so Marcos, unfortunately, this is a must buy as it has 4 person co-op!

I have to leave, so I don't have time to tell you about the graphics and sound and the ai when you don't have a buddy with you. But without that info, it is a must buy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home