Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Broadband2Go

In preparation for our upcoming pilgrimage to California, I've been looking into this Broadband2Go device. Since AT&T is dragging their feet on allowing users to tether the iPhone (unless you jailbreak) this seems like a viable alternative. Staying with my Mom there is no internet connectivity and is dry of "open" hotspots in the neighborhood.

I found it cheaper at Walmart of all places and $20 for 250MB of bandwidth seems pretty reasonable. I could see myself using this device more often when I want the mobile connection with the MacBook Pro or I could just wear out my welcome at Marcos' house just for the Wifi!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

LOL, I've been trying to get your dad to order an internet connection so that he can video chate with you guys. I almost had him convinced during our Thanksgiving/Christmas iChat with Rob but Danny talked him out of it. Doh!

When you come over you might have to adjust your wifi settings as I implemented WPK2 security just recently.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home