Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mighty Mouse Farewell

Well I had enough use of my Mighty Mouse. Although it has some nice features like the horizontal scroll wheel, its just too small of a shape to fit my hand properly. Also the 2 side buttons are really just one big button. In the end, its a nice mouse to have included with your new Mac hardware but I feel that more advanced users like myself need something more.

I hate to go back to my Microsoft Explorer mouse, although it was much more ergonomic. I think I might finally go wireless with this new Logitech keyboard/mouse combo that just came out. The keyboard has an integrated wrist rest with all the special Apple keys. I'm only a little gun shy because it requires batteries to operate. I sure hope they last at least a few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home