Thursday, February 01, 2007

New look?

It looks like Blogger listened to my cries for help and reinstated my admin status again. Or was it you Mark? -the new admin of Saint Cafe? ;) In any case, I can now see all the usual tabs in Dashboard-Posting, Settings and Template.

As you can see, I decided to experiment with the template feature in the new Blogger where one can easily customize the design and layout without knowing one line of HTML or CSS. What do you guys think? I thought there was nothing wrong with the old look, I just wanted a change. If you guys have access to the same settings as me then feel free to test one out also. We can always go back to the original Minima Dark version.

On another note, Dave did you ever get an invite from one of us to upgrade to the new Blogger? I'm thinking that's why you're not listed as a contributor. I'm not sure if you favored being forced to setup a Google account in the process or not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

I made you an admin! Mark and Dave are guests but I can make them admins too. Dave is listed as someone how can blog so I'm not sure what's going on there.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home