Tuesday, June 05, 2007

When I was in San Fran during this trip...


So, I waited till now to say anything because I wasn't ready to shell out that much money on buying internet services while on the road in the hotels I've been staying in, but this hotel has free service, so there ya go...!

When I was on the leg in San Fran, I felt the power of Jobs deep within that city, and so off I went to the Apple store near Moscone. It was a most rewarding trek as I walked out with this nifty little toy to hold me over till I got my iPhone! I'm still trying to decide whether or not to give it away to Ashley, as I originally planned it that way, but the more I carry it around, the more I wanna hold onto it 'cause it's just too cool! It also happens to be the exclusive Red Nano! Oh yeah, I'm hardcore. Maybe I'll just buy her her own and keep this one...!

Speaking of toys, I still can't find a Wii even on the road all over the place where I've traveresed. Bummer.

Well, I'd say more, but I must go, duty calls!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

Nice! But why does it look orange?

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home