Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Elusive Yeti

As in many books and tv shows about creatures, aliens and ghosts, the best picture or video I could get of the yeti on Expedition Everest was what you saw posted on the previous fictional blogs. It may only be a manmade attraction, but the legendary yeti truly IS elusive no matter what!

I went on five times to capture that darn thing after Dave sent me a text to take a pic of it! I still can't believe the best shot was of its leg an clawed foot you saw on my last Everest blog. Five times and nothing! I resorted to doing one time using video with the hopes of using a frame as a snapshot, but true to those shows where you see a blurry figuire, that was actually worse than the still shots I got! The vid is pretty cool though. I may have to try and post it on YouTube.

Expedition Everest is probably my favorite ride at the moment. Not just for Disney rides (yeah I said ride and not attraction!), but of all the rides I've been on in any park! I know that's saying a lot, but for some reason I really got into it! I just had too much fun I guess. :-)

This blog was done on my IPhone, so no links or pics for now. Not that I have more Everest pics to post, just saying. oO"

6 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Nice posts about the Yeti, Krudd. I'm a little concerned with your casual use of the word "ride" though. What next? Calling yourself an employee and giving directions by pointing with one finger?

1:20 PM  
Blogger Marcos said...

After 20 years of faithful service, Krudd is probably tired of Disneyspeak. Regarding complaining guests (I mean customers) he wants to point with one finger all right, I just didn't say which one...

6:21 PM  
Blogger kruddler said...

Wow. Did I really create such contoversy?! Lil ol' me? Mwaahaaaahaa!

First of all, I don't see peeps in the parks, I'm always in the back. Secondly, I would never use that mystery finger! Never have never will! I'm to cheekin to do something that...bold. I say bold so I won't come across as being negative! :-)

As for my casual use of ride, Ilike simplicity and calling if what it is. That's all. :-)

8:11 AM  
Blogger kruddler said...

I made several typos on that last comment and am not changing them because it's easier to admit my mistakes instead of correcting them on my IPhone!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Valleyho said...

That's iPhone! Get it right!

10:47 AM  
Blogger kruddler said...

Holy cow! A comment from our long lost cousin! Even if it is to nitpick on me, it's good to see he lives!!!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home