Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tooble

Tooble! Had to get the word out on a fun freeware app to get YouTube videos on your iPod. It's Mac only and works flawlessly. Enter the link to your favorite YouTube URL in the app and tooble does the rest. The video is automatically downloaded and converted to iTunes to watch or sync to your iPod. There is some generation loss because it converts from Flash to QuickTime...but what the hey...it does what is needed. I heard this on MacBreak Weekly and used it to get the catchy tunes from Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind and Howl's Moving Castle for my girls. Give it a try!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

Two blogs from Dave in one week? It's truly the end times!!!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Marcos said...

What's up with the Valley of the Wind song? I found it haunting but yet with a dreamy quality. The comments are the best...

this sound is one that touches the inner purity within and thus its not surprising its so well loved.....like an untouched ruins of a city of crystaline rising from the watery depths before oneself it strikes a cord of clearity and truth that is known only to the youngest of children and most joyest of souls....

8:25 PM  
Blogger kruddler said...

If I had bought a player, there are a few HD titles I would buy right now!

BTW, I love Nausicaä of the Valley of Wind! And the music! Way back in the 1980's, yeah, that long ago, I found a copy of the first english translation, which they titled, Warriors of the Wind, and I fell in love with that movie even though they changed the story. It was my first Hayao Miyazaki movie and still my favorite of his!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home