Friday, February 29, 2008

GOW2


Ok, I jumped the gun on blogging the last blog, but I'm not removing the last one cuz I like the rub on cousin David. :-)

GOW2!!! Though not a lot is actually present on the site, and even though the video doesn't even show the actual game itself, man it sure pumped me up! The only downside to it is that it's a Christmas sale event! November release?! Argh!

Hey Marcos, while I'm thinking about it, send me a tm whenever you feel like playing Halo3, or GOW, if you have it, can't remember actually if you do or not. Sorry, I have a short memory. :-(

And next month is another big gaming month! As soon as I can look up what all is coming out, I'll make a new list of must buys next month! I may need a night job to support my gaming and movie habits!

5 Comments:

Blogger Valleyho said...

Valleyho is in the house!

8:17 PM  
Blogger kruddler said...

LOL! Talk about cutting it close!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Marcos said...

Krudd, I sent you a message over Xbox Live a few weeks ago but you haven't replied, most likely because Live says you haven't logged in over 3 months! Get off the PS3!

BTW, I just bought Halo 3 on Amazon today, should be here next week.

9:14 PM  
Blogger kruddler said...

BTW, Marcos, thanks goes to your GOW2 blog that got me pumped for it in the first place!

And if you go on to play next time, Halo3 or GOW, text my phone. I won't see the Live email if I'm not on. ;-)

11:57 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

I'm barely on the Powder Keg level of Act 2 today. At this rate, I think I'll be finished by the time GOW2 for Windows is released. ;)

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home