Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Diablo III

Blizzard officially announced Diablo III over the weekend, and I have to say it looks pretty awesome. I only played about 10 minutes of the original Diablo back in the day because I could never get past the first boss, "the Butcher", but the graphics and gameplay were amazing back then.

Nothing is announced in regards to the release date, price or system requirements but I'm glad to hear that the Mac will be fully supported and share the same release date as the PC.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

Another twin thing cause I couldn't get past the butcher too! Time to install it again.

8:33 PM  
Blogger kruddler said...

Wow, I guess this is my type of game then, cuz the butcher was easy for me! I beat the game with all the different classes.

Diablo 2 was even better than the first, and the first was great.

You also beat me to the punch, as I was gonna post about D3 also! I have only one comment:
Multi player Friday nights are back! We can group play this!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home