Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!! Right now everyone is asleep and I'm writing this on my wonderful iPhone! Who needs to turn on the computer!

We have a great day planned ahead of us filled with Rock Band World Tour and eating and celebrating, not all in that order but plenty of rinse and repeating that formula!

Tell all Merry Christmas and the true meaning, the message, of why we celebrate today! May the peace and grace of our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ be with you and your families!

Edit: I didn't mention that I slept in the main house with Matthew by the tree! The girls opted to sleep in beds as they had all gone to midnight mass while I had gone to the 4 o'clock service.

Everyone is still asleep while in this time I washed dishes, made bad coffee but made a decent omelette. I'm going to make omelettes for whoever wants one this morning. I'll let someone else do the coffee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home