Sunday, January 04, 2009

MacWorld Finale

How sad, our last Apple attended MacWorld Keynote is this Tuesday and sans Steve Jobs no less! Well I'm just glad Rob and I were able to attend at least once and it was a doozy (featuring the original iPhone introduction).

Other than that I've kept up to date by reading Apple related blogs and websites as they are updated live. One of the perks of watching the keynotes online was that Dave and I would fawn over the cool stuff and trash talk the boring announcements of the past (iLife '06 anyone?). Since this is our last one, would Rob and Krudd care to join us? We usually communicate via our work email addresses since we are supposed to be "on the job" during that time. Yeah I know, a poor man's iChat but many company firewalls block instant messaging protocols so what can you do? If you guys want we can do a "Reply to All" and get the whole gang involved.

Hope to see you guys Tuesday at 9:00 am Pacific!

5 Comments:

Blogger kruddler said...

Well, I won't have access as easily, though yes, I could do it on my iPhone, but i don't think I have your work emails on it and since I'm driving around, it's kinda hard to follow the reports and also "chat."

I can do what I can, but don't expect fast replies from me.

However, if you boys would be my source of constant updates as it goes on, I'd greatly appreciate it! LOL!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

It'll be 2:00 in the morning by the time the keynote starts and I'm still up doing (trying) to do homework, but I'll keep tabs with macrumors.com. I don't have anyone's work email anyways.

8:17 AM  
Blogger kruddler said...

Do we really need to blog on the MacWorld Keynote? Really?

This is my blog: I was bored.

I think my blog was too wordy. What do you guys think? o.O"

3:15 PM  
Blogger Marcos said...

I'm only half way through the keynote and I have only one thing to say so far, "zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...".

Poor Rob, where was the updated MacPro?

Phil is sure no replacement for Steve. He also looked awefully nervous in the beginning but can you imagine the pressure?

7:47 PM  
Blogger kruddler said...

Ok, so here's my last word.

Jobs will announce the new desktops soon. As he said, he wants the freedom to do it at his own time schedule, not according to any convention.

When you may ask? I could just say soon this year which leaves a lot of room for error, but I'll go out on a limb and say within the next 6 months!

Also to come are the touch notebooks and updated iPhones. All this year! Something spectacular will be showing up, mark my words!

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home