Wednesday, July 08, 2009

MacBreak Weekly

After many months of not listening to any podcasts during my daily commute due to a broken audio cable, I finally got back in the swing of things. I used to be an avid TWiT listener but Rob got me into MacBreak Weekly and I've been trying hard to catch up on the most recent shows. I noticed that Leo is still buying Mac hardware right before Apple releases a new version. Doesn't this guy ever read MacRumors before he purchases?

In one of the recent episodes, Andy Ihnatko recommended an application called Flexibits as his Pick of the Week. It allows you to choose what application (if any) to open when you connect a digital camera or iPod Touch/iPhone which acts like a digital camera. Now I don't have to close iPhoto everytime I sync my iPod Touch. Thanks Andy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home