Friday, August 28, 2009

Not so good apps

Well, I have a couple of useless apps now.

First a game many people give rave reviews about: pocket god. B-O-R-I-N-G. That's all I have to say about that.

Very disapointing app: blogpress. I read reviews, saw the snapshots and it seemed like the perfect iPhone app if you like blogging, especially if you wanted to add photos, which I can't on a straight iPhone blog in the browser. Doesn't even accept my user id. I can't get started as it won't let me in! Waste of money and I was looking so forward to using it.

Posted from my iPhone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

Thanks for the heads up, I never heard of either of those apps but I'll be sure to stay away.

I've been having fun playing Ragdoll Blaster. Cheesy graphics but the game play is fun.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home