Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Peer to Peer Gaming

Back in June, I blogged that I was still on the fence about upgrading my iPod touch to the new iPhone 3.0 Software Update.

Rob made a comment that I should upgrade so that we could play Texas Hold'em together using Peer to Peer Gaming. According to Apple this feature is only available on the 2nd generation touch, since it requires Bluetooth technology that doesn't exist on my 1st generation model (also stated on the iPod touch Software Update webpage).

What's strange is that some people claim it works when using Wifi. So what's the deal, does anybody know?

For the record, I still haven't upgraded to 3.0 yet and it looks like I'm not the only one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valleyho said...

Marcos...you are constantly behind the 8 ball! Can't upgrade to Leopard/Snow...can't upgrade to iPhone 3.0...the only thing I don't see you mentioning is issues upgrading to Windows 7! :-)

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home