Saturday, July 18, 2009

iVideo

No, not some application but the iPhone video on the new 3GS.

I love it! I'm not sure I'll be wanting to post vlogs, but I most definitely like posting on YouTube for sheer ease and convenience! BTW, while in YouTube, just type in kruddster in the search bar and you'll see what I've posted.

Though I agree with some reviews about the editing needing more sophistication, I am happy that I can trim something out. Yes, too bad it's good for trimming the beginning or end and nothing in between, but it's better than nothing imho.

The most surprising thing is that it actually looks very good. Sure in some lighting areas it has somewhat of a hard time, but all in all they did a great job with the quality finished vids you shoot. The 3mp camera is so much better than the old camera. I didn't think it would make that much of a difference, but as usual, Apple delivers! Why am I surprised after all this time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home