Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Total Solar Eclipse of 2009

Later this morning, many parts of Asia will experience a total solar eclipse lasting as long as six and a half minutes. I'm fortunate to be currently living in the southern part of Japan where totality should reach around 97 percent (Wednesday, 10:57 JST).

I've read reports of earthquakes and other doomsday scenarios but I'm quite sure everything will be fine over here. I'll try to take a photo and post it to Flickr whenever I get the chance.

3 Comments:

Blogger kruddler said...

Man I wish I coulda been there. How was it? Eagerly awaiting your next post with pics!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Marcos said...

Ahh back on the grid finally?

10:16 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Kind of a long story but Internet only works downstairs at the moment. Using my iPod for access for the next few weeks. :(

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home